SAA operates in the Australian Vocation Education and Training (VET) sector, providing TAE textbook publishing, compliance advisory services and course and resource development.
About Carl Mocnik
As an experienced CEO, Director, Academic Manager and Consultant to Australian Universities, TAFEs and RTOs, Carl offers an independent and experienced perspective to help develop and execute innovative processes and tools, and growth strategies.
Finding the right guide who has the necessary experience and who will be a good fit for your style, objectives and challenges is the first step in successfully navigating the next stage of growth in your business.
Carl is known for his selective, growth-oriented, approachable and perspective-enabling approach to help Founders grow and fulfil the potential of their brands.
- Experienced VET sector compliance advisor to major Universities, TAFEs and RTOs.
- 20+ year track record of growing education businesses.
- Grew his personal RTO business to c. $5M revenue per annum within three years.
- Author of several vocational education textbooks.
- Has successfully fought and won battles with ASQA, the industry regulator.
- Led companies through various growth stages – $0-3M, $3-6M.
- Still “in the game” and not a retired CEO.
- Director of Skills Assessment Australia, Plenty Training and Pay It Forward Scholarships Limited.
- Post-Graduate qualifications in business and leadership, education, engineering and project management.
- CEO and senior executive experience in companies from 30 to 200 FTE.
- AICD Company Directors course graduate.